Milwaukee M18 CAG 18v Fuel Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch is the world's first cordless grinder with corded performance due to powerful brushless motor.
You can effectively grind, surface prep and cut with superior stall torque versus other cordless cut-off tools. With 2x more run time for increased productivity it is ideal for cutting with 1mm disc and surface conditioning with flap wheels.
- 10X longer motor life.
- Full metal housing and angled gears for increased tool life.
- Electronic clutch extends life of tool and prevents bind-up.
- Overload protection maximises motor life by reducing motor burn-up.
- Up to 20% thinner body - only 153mm wide.
- Anti-Vibration Handle.
- Red Link intelligence protects the tool and maximises performance and productivity.
- Fits all RedLithium-ion battery packs with onboard fuel gauge.
- Lock off 'paddle switch' with integrated LLO to prevent automatic restart when changing battery in the on position.
Cutting depth (mm) - 28
Disc diameter (mm) - 115
No load speed (rpm) - 8500
Sound power level [dB[A]] - 94.7
Sound power level uncertainty [dB[A]] - 3
Sound pressure level (dB(A)) - 83.7
Sound pressure level uncertainty [dB[A]] - 3
Spindle size - M14
Switch type - Paddle switch
Vibration grinding [m|s²] - 3.3
Vibration grinding uncertainty [m|s²] - 1.5
Vibration sanding (m/s²) - 1.5
Vibration sanding uncertainty [m|s²] - 1.5
Voltage (V) - 18
Weight with battery pack (kg) - 2.5
Batteries x2 capacity (Ah) - 5.0
Battery type - Li-ion
Charger supplied - 80 min
Supplied in - Kitbox