Packages are generally dispatched within 3 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via Royal Mail or APC with drop-off with signature.
Fast delivery of products will require a signature on delivery, an additional cost may be applied please call us for details. Available shipping fees are calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
- Orders under £60 delivery charge based on destination and total weight of order
- Orders over £60, Free Delivery*
*Free delivery subject to weight limitations see product details for more information and excludes delivery to The Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Eire and parts of Scotland.
International deliveries are costed on an order by order basis please call us for details.
If you wish to return a product that is faulty please call us to obtain a returns number within 30 days of order being placed. When returning products please ensure
- You call us on 07858 060 367 to get a returns number
- You do so within 30 days of placing your order
- Ensure the product is unused
- That the product is returned in its original undamaged packaging
- You include the Returns form with the correct returns Code
- You Return the product by method agreed to the address below. (Proof of posting is not accepted as proof of delivery)
Returns should be sent recorded delivery to the Returns Department, Affordable Tool Supplies, Kirkhaw Lane, Ferrybridge, Knottingley, West Yorkshire WF11 8RD.
After the products have been received and checked against the criteria above you will be refunded the value paid for the goods. The cost of return delivery is your responsibility unless agreed in advance.